Rental Season Pass
Rental Season Passes include access to skis, ski boots, poles, snowboards, snowboard boots & helmets, and the ability to snowboard one day and ski the next!
No line-ups, no hassles, and no need to transport your equipment to and from the mountain! Mt Seymour Rental Season Passes offer the convenience to keep your rental equipment at the resort and we'll have it ready for you when you need it!
Terms & Conditions
- Rental Season Passes (RSP) quantities are limited. They are not guaranteed to be available to purchase throughout the season. We advise to purchase early to guarantee your pass
- Clothing, gloves and goggles are NOT included in the Rental Season Pass package
- Off Hill Rentals are no longer available
- Rental Season Passes are only available to guests who have purchased a Downhill Season Pass for the same season
- Photo ID required
- All Rental Season Pass Holders must have their Downhill Season Pass printed prior to being fitted for their RSP
- All Rental Season Pass Holders must complete a Rental Season Pass Waiver upon their first visit. Parents or guardians must sign on behalf of children/youth under the age of 19
- Mt Seymour is not responsible for the amount of usage by the rental season pass holder
- All Rental Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable unless Pass Protection/60 Day Guarantee is purchased concurrently
- If you have already purchased your Season Pass, and would like to add on a Rental Season Pass, please email email@example.com
Tax NOT included. All products are non-transferable and non-refundable.