Santa at Seymour
Santa is back at Seymour!
Experience the magic of the North Pole on the North Shore, meet Santa, build a gingerbread house and enjoy a selection of warm treats at Harold's Cafe. Don't forget to dress for the snow and head to the toboggan slopes.
Pets are welcome and encouraged! (It's a terrible idea but we love our furry friends).
Meet Santa in his traditional nomadic yurt, specially decorated for the season, and enjoy Christmas treats and decadent hot drinks to warm up the inside no matter the weather. Head up to Santa's Workshop and create your own gingerbread house masterpiece or stock up on holiday decorations and an array of unique presents for everyone who has made this year’s “nice” list.
Digital photos will be emailed, along with two tobogganing tickets to make the most of your visit to the mountain. Visiting Santa at Seymour includes free use of of the Mt Seymour Shuttle Bus, when it is in operation, and free parking if you choose to drive.
Harold’s Café will be offering a takeout menu of warm seasonal delights.
All pets are welcome but must be potty trained and controlled at all times. Mt Seymour staff have the right to refuse entry to animals that are deemed agitated/aggressive.
- 5-minutes with Santa for up to four guests. Tickets can be purchased for additional guests.
- A digital photo emailed, printed copies can be purchased separately.
- 2 x redeemable tobogganing tickets per time-slot. Additional tobogganing tickets can be purchased.
- Free parking included, please have your ticket ready to show our traffic and grounds staff, printed or on mobile, before leaving your home, as cell signal can be limited on Mount Seymour Road.
Get the most out of your visit with Santa
- Everyone entering Santa's yurt needs to have purchased a ticket.
- Pets are welcome!
- Tobogganing operating hours are 10am-4pm. If tobogganing is closed during your visit you'll be given a voucher to redeem at a time convenient for you.
- Make sure you add a gourmet hot chocolate & waffles, and building a gingerbread house to your tickets to make your visit even more magical.