Guest Services – School Programs
Title: Guest Services – School Programs
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Schools and Groups Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Schools and Guest Services – School Programs role is responsible for preparing schools for lessons at the front desk of Rentals. When lesson check-in is complete, they help their Schools & Groups colleagues to complete various administrative tasks in the office.
- Keep Mt Seymour’s core purpose, ambition, and values in mind; We exist to create wow experiences!
- Assist schools during their visit: Greet organizers, record important information, provide program materials, answer questions, and address concerns.
- Work closely with Snow School’s Schools Lessons Supervisor to provide exceptional customer service.
- Open communication with Snow School, Rentals, Guest Services, and other departments.
- Assist the Schools & Groups team: Prepare program materials, and update the calendar. Other related duties as needed.
- Excited about winter sports and outdoor activities.
- Previous customer service experience.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Punctual, with exceptional time management skills.
- Exceptional oral communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Enjoy working in an active environment.
- Knowledge of the winter recreation industry an asset.
Terms of Employment:
- Seasonal position, January through to mid-March.
- Hourly wage.
- Weekdays, full-time, 40hrs per week.
- Complimentary season pass and shuttle bus pass.
- Range of industry discounts and perks.
If working at Mt Seymour sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for or complete the online application form
Mt Seymour is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.