Building Services Custodian
Title: Building Services Custodian
Department: Mountain Operations
Reports to: Facilities Supervisor & Operations Manager
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Building Services Custodian is responsible for cleaning our resort buildings and facilities providing outstanding cleanliness to our guests. To make sure all garbage areas are free of trash, clean, and tidy.
THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You have a passion for helping people and providing great service in a high-volume environment.
- You can utilize safe and efficient methods while maintaining building cleanliness.
- You can follow instructions and work independently.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to be a supportive team member.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Seasonal position, December through to mid-April.
- $18 - $26 per hour, depending on experience.
- Complimentary season pass and shuttle bus pass.
- Range of industry discounts and perks.
If working at Mt Seymour sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for or complete the online application form
Mt Seymour is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.