Our shuttle bus service operates every day during our ski season.
Tickets can be purchased online alongside your ticket for your chosen activity, or below.
|RETURN TRIP (PER SEAT)||SEASON PASS HOLDERS|
Rupert Skytrain Station (East Vancouver)
The loading zone opposite the Rupert Skytrain Station.
Parkgate Community Centre (North Vancouver)
In front of the Parkgate Community Centre/Library.
Shuttle tickets must be purchased in advance online, prior to boarding. No payment will be accepted by the driver.
No pre-bookings are required for Season Pass holders, buses are first come first served.
|Early Season Weekdays||Early Season Weekends & Holidays|
|Operating Hours: 13:00 to 21:00||Operating Hours: 09:00 to 16:00|
|Departing Rupert||Departing Parkgate||Departing Mt Seymour||Departing Rupert||Departing Parkgate||Departing Mt Seymour|
|6:40 (STF)||5:40 (STF)||6:00+|
|7:50 (STF)||8:20 (STF)||6:00 (STF)||6:20+|
|9:30 (STF)||10:00 (STF)||11:00+||6:50 (STF)||7:20 (STF)||7:40|
|11:50||12:20||12:50||7:10 (STF)||7:35 (STF)||7:55|
*Staff to Phibbs if requested
+ Departures go to both Parkgate & Rupert stops
(STF) Departures Reserved for Staff
Terms & Conditions
- Season Pass holders are not required to purchase a shuttle ticket
- Lesson participants receive free use of the shuttle bus on the day of their lesson/s, and include a +1 for a parent or guardian attending the mountain with them
- Passengers are required to arrive 10-15 minutes before departure times
- Shuttle schedules are adjusted based on weather and are subject to change without notice
- At times, Mt Seymour staff members may receive priority boarding to reach their workplace on time to serve guests
- The Mt Seymour Shuttle Bus is available to the public during the winter season only
- '+' Marked services are to Rupert, but will also stop at Parkgate on route
- Additional unscheduled services may run between Mt Seymour and Parkgate during high volume periods
- Dogs are not permitted on the shuttle bus