Rental Service Staff
Title: Rental Service Staff
Reports to: Rentals Supervisors & Rentals Manager
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Rental Service Staff are responsible for assisting guests with the rental of snowboard and ski equipment including boot fitting and guest service.
THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You have a passion for helping people and providing great service in a high-volume environment.
- You can utilize safe and efficient methods while working on ski and snowboard equipment to ensure that a high standard of service is provided to guests and staff at Mt Seymour.
- You can ensure all rental forms are completed in a neat and accurate manner.
- You can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Some basic knowledge of Ski and Snowboard equipment.
- Cash handling experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to be a supportive team member.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Seasonal position, December through to mid-April.
- $16.75 - $17.50 per hour, depending on experience.
- Complimentary season pass and shuttle bus pass.
- Range of industry discounts and perks.
If working at Mt Seymour sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for or complete the online application form
Mt Seymour is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.