Christmas at Enquist Lodge
Tickets are now on sale for December 2 onwards
Pets welcome (this is probably a terrible idea but we love our furry friends) and don't forget that your Christmas at Enquist ticket includes a complementary shuttle bus ride.
Christmas at Enquist Lodge is back! We had a word with Mrs Claus and it's official, Santa is at Mt Seymour again this holiday season!
Stroll through a winter wonderland and light tunnel to experience the magic of the North Pole on the North Shore, and enjoy a selection of warm treats at Harold's Café.
Kids can meet Mr & Mrs Claus in their traditional nomadic yurt tent, specially decorated for the season, while adults can enjoy a special menu of Christmas treats, desserts, and decadent hot drinks from Harold’s Café (open 10am - 4pm) to warm up the insides no matter the weather.
Enquist Lodge will host a magical Christmas store selling tree decorations, cabin decor, Mt Seymour merchandise, and an array of unique presents for everyone who has made this year’s “nice” list.
Digital photos will be emailed, and a printed photo set is also included along with a redeemable tobogganing ticket to make the most of your visit to the mountain.
Christmas at Enquist Lodge includes free parking, and free use of the Mt Seymour Shuttle Bus when it is in operation.
Harold’s Café will be offering a takeout menu of warm seasonal delights.
All pets are welcome but must be potty trained and controlled at all times. Mt Seymour staff have the right to refuse entry to animals that are deemed agitated/aggressive at the time of your visit.
- 5-minutes allocated time slot with Santa in the Yurt
- Set of digital photos emailed
- 1 x Printed Photoset
- 1 x Redeemable Tobogganing ticket per paid ticket
- Free Parking included, please have your ticket ready to show our traffic and grounds staff, printed or on mobile, before leaving your home, as cell signal can be limited on Mount Seymour Road
Get the most out of your visit with Santa
- Please arrive no sooner than 15-minutes before your time slot
- Adults are not required to pay when accompanying a paying child
- Accompanying adults are permitted to be in photos with a paying child
- Adults visiting Santa without a child require a paid ticket
- Pets are welcome!
- Tobogganing operating hours are 10am - 4pm. If tobogganing is closed during your visit you'll be given a voucher to redeem at a time convenient for you
- If you purchase the pass holder rate, season passes will be validated upon arrival