Reports to: Marketing Manager & Assistant Marketing Manager
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Mt Seymour is looking for Santa Claus to join the team in the build-up to Christmas! We know that you are really busy in December, but we are looking to include you in our Santa at Seymour celebration. You will be meeting and greeting our guests, taking present requests, and posing for photos with some of your biggest fans!
THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You are Santa Claus OR if you can act/look the part.
- You can work alongside our team to see that all children and families booked to meet you go home enriched by the experience.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- The ability to work with children of all ages & pass a criminal background check.
- The creativity to answer all the questions Santa will undoubtedly get asked, e.g. I don’t have a chimney, so how will you visit my house? Or which is your favorite reindeer?
- The patience to make each visitor's experience a special one.
- The availability to work 6hr days, December 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Seasonal position throughout December.
- Starting at $50 per hour – negotiable depending on experience.
- Complimentary season pass and shuttle bus pass.
If working at Mt Seymour sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for or complete the online application form
Mt Seymour is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.