Title: Line Cook
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager + Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Line Cook position works in The Rock Chute Kitchen & Bar and Grillworks Cafeteria. Cooks/Line Cooks are responsible for preparing all pub and/or cafeteria-style food in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. You also make sure the kitchen is well stocked and stations are kept clean.
THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You have a passion for creating quality food.
- You can work well under pressure.
- You thrive in a busy environment.
- You have strong and clear communication skills.
- You are a supportive team member and self-motivated.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- You have previous cooking experience.
- You must have a “food safe” certificate.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Seasonal position, December through to mid-April.
- Hourly wage.
- Complimentary season pass and shuttle bus pass.
- Range of industry discounts and perks.
If working at Mt Seymour sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for or complete the online application form
Mt Seymour is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.