Guest Experience Representative | Full Time
Title: Guest Experience Representative - Full-Time
Department: Guest Experience
Reports to: Guest Experience Supervisors
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Guest Experience Supervisors, the Guest Experience Representative is responsible for performing the day-to-day tasks required in the operation of the Guest Experience department. Working across all areas of the department including the Season Pass & Ticket Office, Rentals Desk, Lesson Check-in areas, Snowplay ticket desk, and Call Centre. The Guest Experience Representative will answer general inquiries about the products and services available, will process sales of season passes, tickets, rentals, lessons, and camps, and will ensure guest satisfaction.
THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You genuinely enjoy helping guests with purchases and providing information.
- You’re a ‘people person’ that loves to interact with guests of all ages.
- You thrive in active and busy environments.
- You have dreamed of working in a winter wonderland (with cozy warm workstations supplied).
- You love working in a family-oriented team, where your colleagues become your friends.
- You love to ski or snowboard, or want to learn!
- You want to ski, snowboard, snowshoe, toboggan, or tube for FREE all season long.
- You would make the most of the numerous great staff perks supplied.
- You want to share the stoke with our guests and keep the energy high.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- Previous experience in guest service or sales positions (phone-based customer service experience considered an asset).
- A positive and friendly attitude.
- Strong commitment to quality guest service.
- Good computing skills and the capacity to learn new operating systems.
- Knowledge of Siriusware Point of Sale (POS) is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to use good perception and judgment for quickly resolving guest problems.
- The ability to use your initiative to get things done proactively.
- A supportive team member with respect for your supervisors.
- The ability to work well under pressure and in busy environments.
- Ability to learn and take on new tasks quickly.
- To ask for help when you need it, own your mistakes, and always be open to corrections.
- Flexibility in your schedule during high volume periods of the winter season, and a commitment to your agreed availability.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Seasonal position - November 2023 to April 2024.
- 5x shifts per week - 8hrs per day.
- Opportunities for continued work throughout the summer may be available.
- Must hold a valid work VISA, Permanent Residency, or Canadian Citizenship.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and some evening shifts.
- Must be available to attend all on-hill training dates (mid-November & early December).
If working at Mt Seymour sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for or complete the online application form
Mt Seymour is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.