Guest Experience Representative | Call Center
Title: Guest Experience Representative | Call Center
Department: Guest Experience
Reports to: Guest Experience Supervisors & Guest Experience Manager
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Guest Experience Call Centre Supervisors, the Guest Experience Call Centre Representative is responsible for performing the day-to-day tasks required in the operation of the Guest Experience department.
You will serve as the first point of contact for our guests, ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction:
- Answering general inquiries about the products and services available.
- Process sales of season passes, tickets, rental equipment, ski, and snowboard lessons & camps.
- Assist in replying to guest emails and guest inquiries via our online Live Chat.
THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You genuinely enjoy helping guests with purchases and providing information.
- You are comfortable and effective at communicating with guests over the phone/online.
- You don’t like to be idle and thrive in busy environments.
- You enjoy the challenge of providing exceptional service and resolutions in a time-efficient and smooth process.
- You can work 2 on-hill shifts per week, as well as have an appropriate 'work from home' environment.
- You have high attention to detail and strong admin skills.
- You can seamlessly complete tasks while dealing with challenging conversations.
- You have dreamed of working in a winter wonderland (with cozy warm workstations supplied).
- You love working in a family-oriented team, where your colleagues become your friends.
- You love to ski or snowboard, or want to learn!
- You want to ski, snowboard, snowshoe, toboggan, or tube for FREE all season long.
- You would make the most of the numerous great staff perks supplied.
- You want to share the stoke with our guests and keep the energy high.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- Previous experience in guest service or sales positions (phone-based customer service experience preferred).
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Friendly, empathetic, and professional phone etiquette.
- Good perception and judgment for quickly resolving guest problems.
- Good computing skills and the capacity to learn new operating systems.
- Knowledge of Siriusware Point of Sale (POS) is considered an asset.
- The ability to use your initiative to get things done proactively.
- A supportive team member with respect for your supervisors.
- The ability to work well under pressure and in busy environments.
- The ability to learn and take on new tasks quickly.
- To ask for help when you need it, own your mistakes, and always be open to corrections.
- A dedicated and quiet 'work from home' space, with your own PC/laptop and a reliable internet connection.
- Flexibility in your schedule during high volume periods of the winter season, and a commitment to your agreed availability.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Seasonal position - November 2023 to April 2024.
- Full-time staff must work a minimum of 2 days per week on-hill, with the option to work the remaining 3 days from home. This hybrid role will commence only once training is complete.
- Opportunities for continued work throughout the Summer may be available.
- Must hold a valid work VISA, Permanent Residency, or Canadian Citizenship.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and some evening shifts.
- Must be available to attend all on-hill training dates (mid-November & early December).
If working at Mt Seymour sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for or complete the online application form
Mt Seymour is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.